By supporting CUH Charity, you are supporting:
- 1.5 million people within the Cork University Hospital catchment region – people from people from Cork, Limerick, Kerry, Tipperary, Waterford, Clare and Kilkenny.
- The busiest hospital in Ireland that’s facing an ever-growing need for help and services, due to the constantly growing population in the region.
- The future of medicine by supporting Ireland’s largest teaching hospital and the hospital that’s conducting the most research and clinical trials in the country.
- Ireland’s only Level 1 Trauma Centre, with over 42 different specialties all housed under one roof.
- A hospital that urgently needs your help to improve outdated facilities and buy new life-saving equipment so it can continue to provide our community with the level of care they need and deserve.
Here at the CUH Charity we welcome and appreciate all support from businesses. Each partnership is so incredibly important to us. Please contact our Head of Fundraising, Miriam Forde, directly on (021) 423 4529 or email her at email@example.com to discuss corporate partnership opportunities for your company.